On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Jim B. wrote:
> downhill duty I do have one, two-word piece of evidence: Ben Bloom.
>
> Watch him ski, then decide if Karhus can cut it.  (Sorry for the pressure,
> Ben, if this puts any on you. :-)

I have seen Ben B. ski and, frankly, I was not impressed.  Oh... wait...
Ben BLOOM.  I thought you said Ben Balloon (short for
BentheBalloonheadformovingtoArizonaakaBenK.)  No, Ben Bloom is a good
skier, but he was also a good skier before owning a pair of Karhu Ruckits
(tm) and he is good enough to compensate for Karhu's inferiority.  On the
otherhand, I'm not so sure that Jumpin' Jimmy is good enough to compensate
for the Jax obvious lacking--I've seen two year olds at Cochran's that
skied better than Jumpin' Jimmy.

--Matt K.