When I was out back country skiing on my recent trip to Utah I had
difficulty climbing steep slopes with my super loops because I did not have
anything to raise my heel to apply pressure perpendicular to the slope. I
had seen those metal bars that flip up on bindings so I ordered a pair of
televates from Black Diamond without looking at them. They require mounting
on the ski but I already have a riser on the heels and I do not want to take
them off. Is anyone familiar with any device that can be applied to an
existing riser or the boot to get the desired effect.