You are the one who keeps stressing it.  Your attitude pervades every attempt at communication and you want *me* to let it go?  I would say you have a problem.   Your MRG tirade is getting old---real old.   You don't see this horshtihs from any other boarders on this list.  It ranks right up there with all the political ranting and anti Bush BS.  Mama always said if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.  Ergo, stop your incessant whining about MRG cuz there is nothing you can do to change it and it IS GETTING TEDIOUS.  I'll bet you are even a RedSox fan.  Jimski

 Jason Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:23:20 -0800, James Dugan <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

>I am sure they are heartbroken. Jimski
> Jason Ross <[log in to unmask]>wrote:but next weekend is open. And no, I
>won't go to MRG.

Jim,

Thanks for your positive feedback <- SARCASM
I wrote a 500+ word post, and you just had to chose those 7 to reply to?
The phrase "let it go" comes to mind. You're not going to change my mind,
so stop trying.

--
Jason - "snot-nosed telemarker"