The first chapter of Denis' tale included:
>The cycle has been greatly exacerbated
>in recent years by the Atlanta based Weather Channel whose sole reason for
>existence is to spread alarm.

Atlanta. Pffft. The freak if you spill the ice out of your drink. They know
not of niege.

>...uniformed men came through the lodge informing us all that, "Timberline
>ski area is your address until further notice.  The governor has declared
>a state of emergency.  All travel on the roads is banned under penalty of
>a night in jail and a $1000 fine."

I'm impressed. I always thought the $500 interlodge fine was stiff.

-marc

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mchrusch/blog/blogger.html