Last night at about 10PM I attempted to post part 2 of the Marooned in the
Blizzard of 03 story.  I got back an automatic reply that the List had hit
its 75 post daily limit so my post would be delayed.  So I sorted by topic
and counted 10 posts yesterday on the Return of the Snot Nosed Telemarker
thread.  The lines devoted to political and other claptrap are also rising
sharply.  Please folks, can we get back to skiing, riding, and writing
about skiing and riding.  There is plenty of snow out there.

Thank you.