Well, ok, I mean aside from the whole "doing a valuable service" thing.

The other great thing is the fact that I don't have to work for the next 11
days.  That leaves me time for the following goals:

Teardrop
Hellbrook
Big Jay
Possibly Belvidere(can someone b/c suggestions on how to acess the goods?)
A few days at smuggs
A couple of days at mrg
Some other explorations

Seems like my usual partners are mostly tied up in work/family/love for the
midweek days.  Lemme know if you're around and want a partner.