Just tried to access the current and historical data re Mansfield. Can't
  get the links on the Skivt-l home page to work but I did get a
'document contains no data' message on the 4 links in the left hand box
on the home page.

And, when I clicked on those links my Norton Internet Security software
warned me:

"atttempted intrusion 'URL_Directory_Traversal' from your machine
against www.uvm.edu (132.198.101.xyz) was detected and blocked".

So am I guilty of launching some sort of attack against the list's home
page. nmaD redraobwonS! I swear my pc is clean - I use protection!

- Bruno

PS Hope someone is enjoying the new snow, anyone?