Considering the fact that the design is borrowed from Line, I think the
XC/Tele/Alpine manufacturing argument is moot.

As for the number of skiers on tele-specific skis vs. alpine..  I think
this is the first year that a telemark company has put out a telemark
ski that's on par with (or arguably better than) an alpine ski.  It'll
take a while for the market saturation to hit a level where you see them
with the same regularity as Rossi's or K2's.

A lot of people like the Jak.  I'm partial to my Ruckits for everyday
skiing.  (I would like to add a pair of Jak's, though, for those floaty
days.)  I can't wait to try out the Rox due out next year.  A little
more turny than the Ruckit, a little more stiff.  Should be a riot.

-Ben