Marc Chrusch wrote:
> Jim B. wrote:
>
>> Um, I have no vested interest in the success of Karhu nor Line nor any
>> other ski manufacturer... but, in regards to the suitability of Karhus
>> for
>> downhill duty I do have one, two-word piece of evidence: Ben Bloom.
>>
>> Watch him ski, then decide if Karhus can cut it.
>

> An outlier data point. Some people have the ability to ski elegantly on
> aluminum siding stapled to pine paneling. Folks like that give no
> indication of the suitableness of the ski for the rest of us.
> ;-)

Thanks... However, I still feel like I'm working on my turns.  I think
we can put people like Taiga Young, John Rockwood, & Lorenzo Worster  in
the aluminum siding w/ pine paneling group.  I'll keep a well-crafted
ski underfoot. :)

Jim took a run on the Ruckits.  While the boots weren't ideal, he was
making some nice turns on them.