Think there is confusion over KENNEL AND SPECIAL LICENSES.  A special
license allowes for up to 10 non-spay or neutured dogs to be licensed for a
flat $30.00 any additional dogs are licensed at $3.00 per dog.  We also
collect the $1.00 per dog for each dog on the special license and any
additional dogs.  The kennel permit is strictly for a kennel and is a
$10.00 fee.  The kennel permit does NOT license any animal in the kennel,
that needs to be seperately, either with a special or individual license
At 10:05 AM 3/14/03 -0500, you wrote:
>         It was my understanding that you donít just get a Kennel Permit,
>you also need to register the animals individually unless the Special
>License applies? What you are saying is that someone has 10 dogs and they
>are used for breeding purposes, they would only pay $10.00? I never
>understood it that way. Could you please clarify? Thanks -- Paulette

Kathy White
Barton Town Clerk
8025256222