In Middlebury I add them as I get them and send them a copy of their
approval (or approve them right in the office and give them the copy of
approval) and send out the notices to other towns or states right away. I
use NEMRC software for voter checklist so I am able to print a list of
people added or moved to history for a date range. I also keep a Freeman's
oath book on an excel spreadsheet.