In a message dated 3/10/2003 5:23:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Honestly, I was hoping to find a discussion that
rivaled that of the Chaos listerv, with scientists
from all disciplines exchanging diverse ideas freely
and seeking a common ground on which to communicate
from different epistemologies. It seems a little too
stuffy in here for me. Something about the pressure to
uniformity, the homogeneity of spineless, chinless
simps who cling to a herd for safety. To say that you
need some new blood is an understatement. What this
group needs is a transfusion.

Check the archives
John Landon
Website for