Kate,

great to hear from you.  i got hit by this hoax last year. its an easy one cause that file is on all windows comuters.

I hope everything is going great for you and that all are doing well. Things are ok here. Merlin and I are up for orders in April and he is going to school in San Diego hopefully in November.  I am hoping to make it down to see everyone then.

Miss you guys much

Marci

This [jdbgmgr.exe ] is a hoax - do not remove file. For details go to this
Norton antivirus site:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html