Ann Marie,
    You might try Fernosalesmaker...their  # is 1-800-733-3766.
They make a collapsible cart, light weight alum. pretty sturdy with wheels and slide out handles. Would fit well in SUV etc. We use them on our mobile runs and they get bashed around and seem to hold up well for us. Co. is located in Wilmington, OH.   Model # we use is PC294. Added  note, they aren't exactly cheap!!
  Hope this helps...                         Ric Wyrens BS, RVT