The key to page placement is to always ask these questions:

1. Who will use this page?

2. Where will they look for it?

3. What are they likely to call it?

Ours is a button of its own on the home page.  I think that's where it
belongs.  If that's not possible (and this can get very political!)  I'd put
it under "Health Information" or "Information Services" or "Education."  You
want to be as specific and as clear as possible.  Double entendres belong in
poetry and naughty jokes, not on public service Web pages.  Nothing annoys
people more than clicking on a link and finding that its content isn't what
they wanted because the description was misleading.

I wouldn't put patient education under "Patient Services" because when I
think of Patient Services I think of clinical services (Rehabilitation, for
example) but maybe that's just me.  I'd probably look for it under Health
Information if I were visiting for the first time.

If you build it they will come.  If you build it to be easy to navigate,
user-friendly and logical, they will come back.  IMHO.

Michael Heyd, AHIP
Director, Learning Resources Center
Susquehanna Health System
777 Rural Avenue