From: Patti Reynolds [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 4:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: placement of hospital library webpage

I agree this is a real sticky wicket. There is competition from other
departments for equal billing and sometimes the mission of the library
conflicts with the marketing direction. However, the only way to service the
entire medical staff adequately is to provide a good web page with
absolutely crystal clear point of entry. Our physicians are very upset when
they have to make one more click than necessary - or worse yet guess at what
to click. Then add the frustration of the public and the nursing staff...I
really like whta Mike said below... patti

Patti Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
1700 S. Tamiami Trail