This note is for the NUMEROUS fellow MEDLIBbers who e-mailed me last Fall
after I posted a message to the thread about librarians being acknowledged
by authors for their research assistance.  Dr. Weinstein's book on
biological and chemical terrorism is being published by Thieme (Saunders
couldn't get their act together) and will be available (he says) as of 15
March 2003.   Please privately e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] if you need more info.

Debra Scarborough, MLS AHIP
R.P. Immerman Memorial Library, Potomac Hospital
2300 Opitz Blvd., Woodbridge, VA 22191
703-670-1331         703-878-1619 (fax)
Debra.Scarborough AT PotomacHospital.com
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>