I know it's Friday, so save this one for when you have
a moment.
Thanks for your help,
If you have any experience with costs related to
digital libraries please respond with any info you can
share. I am looking for all related costs such as,
building, developing, estimating, implementing,
salary, labor, infrastructure, equipment, software,
consultants and materials for the library (books...).
All types, wireless, consortium, single site,
conglomeration of resources (clinical and consumer...)
I'm sure I am missing something. Dr. MacCall I know
you know something.
Thanks,
Tony Waterman
Carraway Methodist
Birmingham, Al

=====
***Interesting service-- http://www.ehomephone.com/
Psalms 19 v14. "Let the words of my mouth, and the
meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight,
O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer."
A Waterman, Med Lib, Carraway MMC
1600 25th St No., B'ham, Al 35234