Dear colleagues:

If you want to keep up with the latest information from Ebsco, as to what's
next, click onto www.ebsco.com/home/whatsnew/rowecomusa.asp

In the near future(?), questions and answers will be available through
www.faxon.com    and/or    www.kccllc.net/Rowecom    (the latter is the
Kurtzman etc. law firm).

I was assured today that Ebsco will not automatically renew subscriptions in
your name, that each Library/customer will be sent a renewal notice for
approval.  This process will take time, as it will be dependent on libraries
that respond etc.  (still looks like we are talking another month
minimum...and then it will be time to renew for 2004...I'll mull about it
some other day..)

Happy weekend, everybody-

Dalia Kleinmuntz, AHIP      [log in to unmask]
Director, Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
847-570-2664                   847-570-2926 FAX

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of ENH.