There is a very comprehensive list of Internet sites available for
download (Word 97 file 432kb) from the Bioterrorism Preparedness Program
at the Rhode Island Department of Health http://www.healthri.org which
may include commercially available bioterrorism sources. Check out
http://www.healthri.org/environment/biot/home.htm
http://www.healthri.org/environment/biot/websites.htm and/or select at
left menu bar, "WEBSITES for Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and
Emergency Management"

Deborah Porrazzo, MLIS
RI Department of Health - Library
Room 103 - Cannon Building
3 Capitol Hill
Providence, Rl  02908
Phone:(401) 222-2068   Fax: (401) 222-6683
Email:  [log in to unmask]

>>> James L Craig <[log in to unmask]> 03/12/03 08:36AM >>>
I have a question passed down the line: can we find some on-line
sources
related to bioterrorism which we can purchase?
The others have searched the web and not found anything.
I have searched AltaVista, Googlek, and Vivisimo and found CD-ROMs,
books,
and perhaps one monographic source, which my requestor will pursue.
There are many free sites from which to choose but that is not what is
wanted.
TIA
James L. Craig ([log in to unmask])
Biological Sciences Librarian/Instructional Services Librarian
Univ. Of Massachusetts/Amherst

James L. Craig                        E-mail:[log in to unmask]

OSL, M.L.S.,M.Ed.,C.A.G.S.,AHIP       PH:413.545.2674
FX:413.577.1531
Biological Sciences Librarian; Biological Sciences Library,
214 Morrill Science Center - South, University of Massachusetts, 611
North
Pleasant Street, Amherst MA 01003-9297

Sisu   ja     Vive Deo et Vives

If you can read a book, you can do anything.--John Pisaro

Medical Library Association alternate representative to the
Interagency
Council on Library Resources for Nursing, 2000-2003

Book reviewer,2001- ,E-Streams (http://www.e-streams.com/f_home.htm)