I have been able to verify the existence of this publication, but cannot
verify the citation.  However, if anyone out there has this, I would
greatly appreciate receiving a copy of the article.  Mail delivery is fine
and I am willing to pay up to $20.  Here is what I have:

Setting up the industrial rehabilitation practice: what do I need? how do I
get started?
Rehab and Therapy Products Review  May/June 1997  pages 14-18

Thanks in advance for your help.  Jane Borland

Jane E. Borland
Medical Library
Mary Washington Hospital
1001 Sam Perry Blvd.
Fredericksburg, VA  22401
540-741-1598
540-741-1514 (fax)

-
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or receive this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and by phone and destroy all copies of the original message.  Any unauthorized review, use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.