Cannot get this otherwise so I am seeking a fax:

                Jrnl Community Nursing, Dec 1995, 9(12): 24,28-9
                Pomfret I    "Bladder Irrigation"

Please await my email confirmation before faxing. Thanks to all!

JAN

Jan Foster, Health Sciences Librarian
Saint Joseph Health Center
Kansas City, MO 64114
816 943 2160
fax 816 943 2592

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure.  It is intended for use only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received
this message in error, please do not forward or use this information in any way. Delete it immediately
and contact the sender as soon as possible by the reply option or by telephone at the telephone number
listed (if available).  In the event you cannot fulfill your obligation or there has been any improper release
of this information, please contact the Privacy Officer at Carondelet Health at (816) 943-2386.