Thanks to Karen Crosser, Director Library Services Regional Medical Library  AHEC-Northeast. Already filled and given to library patron. Thanks to all who offered. Kathleen

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Carlson
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Acog Practice Bulletin #5

Can anyone supply me with a copy of ACOG Practice Bulletin 35 (1999) Vaginal birth after previous Cesarean delivery. Is it possible to get faxed to me today by 4:30pm MST??  I can pay up to $20.00 for this. Thank you.

Kathleen Carlson
John C Lincoln Health Network
Grigg Medical Library
250 E Dunlap Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020-2450

Phone:(602) 870-6328
Fax: (602) 997-9325
email: [log in to unmask]

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately forward the original message back to the sender and delete your copy of the email.