On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 05:34:53 EST, Hugh P. Hermann
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>--- You wrote:
>Not
>enough time to really get the feel of the group. I'm sure I won't be
>disappointed (
>--- end of quote ---
>

>Now, "feeling the group"  sounds pretty erotic for this list.  Especially
after
>a tough day of skiing!!!!

Well, aren't we all gonna get naked in a hot tub together after skiing?

(BTW, I didn't say "feeling the group" I said feeling of the group. If you
thought it was erotic, get your mind out of the trash).

Does a hot tub full of naked skivtlers sound erotic to you?

-Sh