I'm pretty sure the Charlotte Ferry is closed due to lake being iced
over.  The Plattsburgh Ferry is still running from Grand Isle on a
frequent schedule.

Just spoke with my sister in Morrison CO (Rocky foothills).  She's at
9000 ft. and got 7 FT of wet/heavy snow over the past 2 days.
They've lived there 22 years and have never seen anything like this
one, not even close.... Also, many roads are closed....Said it is
tapering off now.

Finally, as if you can't notice, there has been a major melt down the
past 5 sunny days.  Stowe still has good coverage (a few thin spots
in places), but some of the gnarly stuff may be suffering.  Today was
super spring skiing (til after lunch, oops) and a pretty good crowd
showed up considering mid week & time of year, not enough for any
lines.  Sunday was another story on lines.

Certainly that bumps-in-the afternoon time of year.

Get it while you can..

Carol
p.s. I have to work Saturday so will miss the partee. I'm not "on the
mountain" this year so even stopping by the Den is not possible.
  Have a great time!  Sorry I'll miss meeting some of the new list faces.