From West Wardsboro, it is the Stratton-Arlington Road
(a left turn) off Rt. 100 in the little village. It is
also known as the Kelly Stand Road. Then it's a right
turn just before the Stratton Town Hall onto a road my
map says is West Jamaica Road (although I have no idea
if there is a sign there that says that, I can't ever
remember seeing one.) Then it's another left after
about a mile or so onto a road that eventually takes
you by the Sun Bowl and near the Stratton Mountain
School and Fire department. It's probably a 20 minute
drive.
-Bob Gates