james kusack wrote:
> Dean, a skier, is blowing away the non-skiers on the left coast.

Since there was (minor) mention of Jim Douglas earlier, and the fact
that Dean is a skier, I'll throw out the following.

I don't know if Douglas skis or snowboards, but his press secretary is a
snowboarder I've ridden with on many occasions.  Useless trivia for
today.  Looking at a brief bio
(http://www.gov.state.vt.us/press_release.php3?display_num=21 towards
the bottom of the page) there's a lot of stuff in there I wouldn't have
guessed.  Them snowboarders are moving up in the world  :)

Jason