After missing them for the past two weeks due to travel to Lake Placid and
Courchevel, I'm really looking forward to tonight's Fireside Apres-Ski Chat
at FTO.  Maybe I won't feel that way if Duffy shows up, as usual, and gloats
(not usual).  Da bum!  My real estate agent is due to fly out there today,
and ski with him on Sunday, but something tells me he's having trouble
flying into Denver today.

Anyhoo, it's the same time (9 pm Eastern), same place
(http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com/chat.htm). Hope to see many of you there!

----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
12515 Rockrose Glen
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202-2833
V: 941.587.9664  F:419.793.8108
V & F: 866.293.9107 (toll-free from the US)

http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com