-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Marc Chrusch
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] The Ultmate Alpine Access Tool

Leigh points us to:
>Does anyone know anything about these things?  Are they for real?
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2164352101&category=3D
=16071

Alas, ebay now says at this link:

The item you requested ( 3D2164352101 ) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this
message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available
for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

Leigh also said:
 >It seems that it could be the ultimate backcountry access tool, noise
issues be damned.

Dunno what the item was, but since I'm totally opposed to any form of
heli-skiing for just those reasons, I'm glad it's de-listed.

-marc, who wouldn't mind seeing the demise of Wasatch Powder Birds.

http://www.mchrusch.com
Weblog at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mchrusch/blog/blogger.html