James Dugan wrote:
> Who is Shirley going to kick back and cruise the groomers with if she
> tires from chasing the pack?

I just got back from my doctor's appointment.  I was told that I should
probably take another week off from skiing / snowboarding.  Obviously, I
forgot to mention that I was snowboarding last weekend.

So, if there are others who would like a slower paced, groomer
experience at the partee, /please/ let me know.  It would probably be
best if I had some other people to ski/ride with so I don't wind up
following Jerm off some ice fall.

And I may need to be in disguise too, since I just called the ski school
to tell them that I couldn't work this weekend under doctor's orders  :)

Jason