The deadline for party ticket requests has come and gone. Thus, I have
called in the first strike against the Stowe Group Sales office.
However, it was I who suffered the damages. The final count, provided
to shock and awe our listers:

Saturday        20
Twoday  34
Combined        54

Picture Fifty four skivtlers poised for descent above a rope string
across the demilitarized zone at the top of Chin Clip. Awesome.

Assuming no terrorist attacks against North America befall us between
now and then, see y'all Saturday. Look for green plaid at the fireplace.

Roll Call
First   Last                    Sat     Two Day
Eric            Krupka          0       1
Dan             Krupka          0       1
John            Banevicius      0       1
Ben             Bloom           0       1
Dave            Guertin         1       0
Mike            Reardon         0       2
B & K   deBiasi         0       2
Dave            Williams        1       10
Henry   Barboza         0       1
J & Sy  Dugan           2       0
Peter   Salts           1       0
Gil             Fagley          1       0
Jim             Bauman          1       0
Matt            Kulas           1       0
David   Sunshine        1       0
Roger   Klinger         1       1
Paul            Terwilliger     0       1
Jeremy  Malczyk         2       0
Adrienne        Thompson        0       2
Richard Carlson         1       0
Anita   McKenzie        0       3
Leigh   Daboll          0       1
Rich            Ramsden         0       2
Scott   Danis           1       0
Dan             Baron           0       1
Dylan   Gamache         4       0
Jim             Clapp           1       0
Sharon  Heller          0       4
Wesley  Wright          1       0