I saw this bird again at Red Rocks this a.m.  It was screaming and
chasing a crow, diving at it.  There were two other crows following
the action but staying well back.  It flies very FAST and is quite a
bit smaller than the crow.  It circled around so fast I wondered if
there were two of them.  I read in Sibleys that adult falcons do not
usually make that much noise.  I could not find it perched after a
couple of forays with the crow.  I wonder if it could be nesting
somewhere in the park......Suggestion has been made that it is an
immature sharp shinned or cooper's hawk.  Could be.

Yes, I am trying to peak someone's curiosity so they will help me ID
it.

Jo Ann Lafayette Burlington