A flock of mixed blackbirds feeding on my south lawn this afternoon
- 100 - 150 very nervous, up and down so hard to count.  Common
grackles, starlings, red-winged blackbirds, and Brown headed
cowbirds (first time I have ever seen bhcowbirds here). I believe
there are a few boat-tailed grackles in there too.  I'm not too good
at this but a few look quite a bit larger than others.  I have not
identified any females.  The starlings are fighting over the suet and
a couple of the larger grackles sit on the sunflower feeders gorging
themselves.  Quite a sight!  Jo Ann Lafayette Burlington