On Tuesday, April 8 I was watching some junco's having a nice time under
the barberry bushes when a Cooper's hawk came down for a kill. The
junco's got all upset and looked like they were jumping up and down
under the bush. The hawk was also being attacked by these little
fighters.....which caused the hawk to get tangled in a web of the bush.
As the hawk escaped he flew into the garage where I was able to watch
him recover from his defeat. Those red eyes glarring at me as he gained
his strength back to fly out. Now I know who has been leaving all those
feathers around the bird feeders!!!!
Alice
Warren, VT