Hello,

  Sorry, I cant help with a supplier but am also looking for the same
parts. On our TC/EA furnace, the entire assembly holding the element
is under stress. The ceramic collar is broken and the metal 1/2
circle plates holding the element and connecting power are cracking
and deforming. Our furnace is 1 year old operating most days at
1450degC, 1000degC standby temperature during idle times and at room
temperature to change reactors. Anyone have data on useful lifetimes
of these furnaces? I am awaiting response from the manufacturer for
individual parts availability and also preparing drawings to discuss
making parts with our machine shop. Im looking at all options. Thank
you.

regards, Greg

>Date:    Fri, 9 May 2003 17:07:33 -0400
>From:    william anderson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: TC/EA users....
>
>Hello All,
>
>The ceramic collar that holds the heating element broke on our TC/EA.
>Does anyone know of a supplier?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bill Anderson
>

>--
>William Anderson
>Assistant Professor
>Earth Sciences Department and Southeast Environmental Research Center
>Florida International University
>
>Mailing address:
>Earth Sciences Dept., PC 344
>FIU
>11200 S.W. 8th Street
>Miami, FL  33199
>USA
>
>office: 305 348 2693, sec. 348 3572
>SERC stable isotope lab:  305 348 3044
>fax: 305  348 3877
>email: [log in to unmask]
>http://www.fiu.edu/~andersow/index.htm

>End of ISOGEOCHEM Digest - 7 May 2003 to 9 May 2003 (#2003-94)

Greg Eischeid--Harvard University
20 Oxford Street
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
ph:(617)496-8626 fx:(617)496-4387