Aaron,

we (Waterloo, Universitat Bern, GSF, The Weizmann Inst., Cambridge Univ. ) did a ring test on IAEA-CH-3 (1995). Published in IAEA TECDOC-825 (Reference and intercomparison materials for stable isotopes of light elements).

Buhay et al., (1995) A Report on the d18O Measuremnts of the IAEA Cellulose Intercomparison Material IAEA-C3 pp. 85-86

If you can't get hold of a copy, let me know and I'll fax you one,

Bill

Dr. William Mark Buhay, P. Geo.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography
Center for Forest Interdisciplinary Research
University of Winnipeg
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada R3B 2E9
Tel: 204 786 9481
Fax: 204 774 4134

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/16/03 03:46PM >>>
Hello everyone,

We are in the process of setting up our TC/EA for oxygen and deuterium analysis
of cellulose.  Has anyone analyzed IAEA-CH-6 for oxygen and deuterium?  If so,
could you forward your results and any associated analytical errors?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Diefendorf

--
Aaron Diefendorf