Dear all,

Finalizing my books, I want to include an appendix with handbooks dealing
with stable isotopes. A number of them I know, of course, but to make such a
list 'complete' (I do not know the handbooks of all disciplines!) I like to
ask you to infoirm me with titles of books of interest.
Please, give me: author(s), year, title, publisher, number of pages.

Send your titles directly to me - do not bother others...
Use e-mail addresses:
[log in to unmask] [till the end of May]
[log in to unmask] [all time]

Thanks a lot for your help.

Pier.

Dr. Pier A. de Groot
European Commission
Joint Research Centre
Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements (IRMM)
Retieseweg
2440 Geel
Belgium
Tel. +32 (0)14 571 628
Fax +32 (0)14 571 863
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Visit my WEB-site about my “Handbook of Stable Isotope
Analytical Techniques” at:
http://users.pandora.be/handbook/index.html
last update: 19 November, 2002.