I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for registration for
DYNAMIC LANDSCAPES is Friday, May 16th.  In case you haven't checked it
out, or haven't checked it out recently, go to
www.vita-learn.org/landscapes to see what interesting workshops we have
planned for the day.  In addition, the South Burlington Network News,
6th - 8th graders from the F.H. Tuttle School will be presenting in the
opening session.  The closing session will be a Think Tank approach to
the issue of Data Management - a very hot topic for all!

I realize Castleton may be out of the way for some of you, but I think
the opening and closing sessions, along with the workshops packed in
between will make it well worth your trip.

Hope to see you on the 21st!

Tamera S. Pariseau
Director
VITA-Learn, Inc.
Dillingham Hall
7 West Street
Montpelier, VT  05602
802-828-0074 voice
802-828-0076 fax

Coming May 21 - Dynamic Landscapes!  Workshop and registration
information at www.vita-learn.org/landscapes.