Jane-

We teach our business courses on Macs using the MS Office software with
occasional assistance from AppleWorks 6.  We use the Microtype program for
keyboarding instruction. Additionally, HTML and multimedia are part of the
curriculum.

I can say that we have had very good experiences with this setup, and I have
seen very little difference between the MS Office applications we use on the
mac and those on the pc.

Paul Edmondson
Technology Coordinator
Oxbow High School