Tom
Thanks for responding. We teach MS Office applications on iMacs with
Macintosh Manager.  Having worked on MSWord on a PC in a business setting,
I only minor differences.  Some community members are pressing for PCs ,
one making that broad statement about high schools in Vermont. As our
students do not even see the desktop, I see no reason to moving to PCs
which I have found to be less robust and more prone to student mischief.
Jane