At 02:44 PM 5/7/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a student doing a report on PVR's.  She is really having a
>difficult time finding references to the history of PVRs.  Is there a
>resource, or location she can point her browser to, or can someone provide
>information about the history of the creation and development of PVR exams?
>
>If you'll respond to me, I'll pass/forward the e-mail responses to her and
>she can also search the flownet archives.  (She's working on getting her
>name on the list serve).  or you could e-mail her directly [log in to unmask] .
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Leif Penrose RVT, RDMS
>
>Leif @ Home
>(snip)

tell her to look up Jeff Raines in Medline about 30 years ago
Joe

Joseph R. Schneider, MD, PhD
Associate Professor, Vascular Surgery
Northwestern University Medical School

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the
addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may
constitute proprietary or non-public information under international,
federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying,
distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message
and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.