Mary Anne,

Although there are a lot of leasing companies (even your local bank) that will be glad to take your money....I feel one of the stronger options is to lease from the company that you are getting your equipment from.  It has been our experience that you will pay less for service contracts, upgrades even CME's if you use their "in-house" service. Of course this applies to new equipment, Im not sure if any "used" dealers offer leasing and if they do, upgrades etc. would not be an option so you could in essence go through anyone for it (the lease)   whew....hope that helped?

Doug

Doug Marcum BA,RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)
Kevin Snider RDMS,RDCS,RVT
Orlando Ultrasound Associates, Inc.