My name is Doug Rhodes and I am a vascular student at Coosa Valley
Technical College.  This quarter, I am presenting a report on reactive
hyperemia.  However, I am having trouble finding information, since
reactive hyperemia is not performed as frequently as in the past.  I would
appreciate any information on reactive hyperemia testing of the lower
extremities, upper extremities, advantages and disadvantages, etc.  Thank
you for your cooperation and help.

                                   Doug Rhodes