Brian:  we did a trade -in which allowed us to get a pretty good cost for 2
of them.  I really hate to quote a price when it probably depends on what
your specifics are. . I can tell you I went into MD Buyline to get
comparisons and  had prices of 250,00 to 280,00  Again these quotes were
discounts, trade-ins and some had education credits built-in, some had all
the transducers and all the software.  .