What do they cost?

-Brian
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hodge, Megan D." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: Sonoline

________
> ****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE****
> This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant
affiliates and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or
recipient(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender or reply to The Methodist Hospital at [log in to unmask] and
delete all copies of the message.  Thank you.