Now, what is a Curved,Linear probe?
..Udayakumar

"Gray, John (Jack)" wrote:

>  The word obsurd comes to mind when thinking of using a curved linear
> probe for a carotid exam.

  This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments
  transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and
  privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the
  individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are
  the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without
  proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any
  disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is
  strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state
  law and regulations. If you have received this information in
  error, please notify Baylor Health Care System immediately at
  1-866-402-1661 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask] Baylor
  Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim
  all applicable privileges related to this information.