Greetings, Butterfliers:

I'm hoping to see folks at the VBS training on Saturday, May 10, at the Birds of Vermont Museum in Huntington. It'll be a great opportunity to learn VBS sampling technique and meet other volunteers. I can't guarantee a lot of butterflies, but we'll be taking about everything from field forms to photography. It'll be International Migratory Bird Day at the Museum, so there will be lots to do there. The Museum is a gem. (Come early for a bird walk.)

THE START TIME FOR THE TRAINING HAS BEEN MOVE BACK A HALF HOUR TO 1:30 p.m. We'll be done by 4 p.m. (or you can leave whenever you'd like). We'll do "paperwork" early then walk a bit for leps and other flying objects.

There's no need to sign up -- just show up with all your VBS sampling equipment: net, camera, binos, field forms, maps, etc.

Thanks.

Best,
Bryan Pfeiffer
VBS Field Staff