On May 17, Eastern Comma, a couple of assumed Spring Azures (just saw them
flying), and a white species not a cabbage.  It looked exactly like the ones the
group in Arlington had seen the day before, so I thought Mustard.  However,
then Kent McFarland said those were really West Virginia Whites, so I thought
that.  However, over the past few days, it's been frequenting a sort of mustard
(Yellow Rocket) so I'm back at square one.

On May 18, the same white, some more assumed azures, and a Red Admiral.
Yesterday, a white or two (probably one was the old one), two Black Swallowtails
(with yellow markings and all and, therefore, not just a black phase of the
Eastern Tiger), two Red Admirals, more azures or blues or whatever (I caught one,
and it looked more like a Spring Azure than anything else), a lady species,
and a tiger swallowtail species.  This last looked rather yellower than a
Canadian Tiger, and yet was a bit too early for an eastern.  Sadly, it only landed
once and then very briefly and, anyway, I didn't know what to look for as I
only looked up the diagnostic features afterwards.

Davie Rolnick, Rupert VT

PS This was all in clearings around my house, which is on a mountain,
surrounded by woods, and, unfortunately, not in a priority block.