OK, I'll play too. An even 40 days (and 0 nights) for me this year:

Middlebury Snow Bowl 22
Mad River Glen        7
Sugarbush             5
Smuggler's Notch      1
Suicide Six           1
Okemo                 1
Jay Peak              1
Stowe                 1
Whiteface             1

High points: The moments skiing with my kids. Stu bouncing through the
bumps on Backscratcher at Suicide Six, Neil and Stu learning to launch
off the cliff at the top of Kelton at the Snow Bowl, Gillian floating
down Youngman like a dancer.

Also: prime midwinter powder days at Sugarbush in early December, and
in April.

Low points: It's all skiing, so how bad can it be? Ice, cold,
whatever. It's still better than washing dishes, or taking out the
garbage.

Cheers,
Dave G.