I want to play too.  My 02/03 totals are:

Searchmont (Ontario) 4
Killington           4
Sugarbush            2
Holiday Valley       2
Stowe                1
Gore                 1
McCauley (NY)        1
Nubs Nob (Michigan)  1
Berkshire East       1
TOTAL               17

A great season, one of the best ever.  17 days is a credible total
when you live in Ann Arbor and refuse to ski the local hills.
OTOH, it wasn't one of the best WINTERS ever, as I had too many
headaches with overwork and teenager issues.  But skiing-wise, it was
awesome.

3 new ski areas this year, my total is now 104.

Finally, Dave G. said: "It's all skiing, so how bad can it be? Ice,
cold, whatever. It's still better than washing dishes, or taking out
the garbage."

You, Sir, have never skied in Michigan.